1.He has _______ egg and ________ hamburger.
A.an;an B.a;a C.an;a D.a;an
2.---_________﹗Where is my cup?
---_________ ,I don’t know.
A.Excuse me;Yes B.Yes,Sorry C.Excuse me;Sorry D.Sorry;Yes
3.Sorry ,this is not ______ eraser.Please ask __________ .
A.his;his B.my;his C.his,me D.my;him
4.---How much _________ this bag? ---___________eight dollars.
A.be;It’s B.am;They’re C.is;It’s D.are;They’re
5.Thank you _______ the photo _______ your family.
A.for;for B.for;of C.of;of D.for;to
6.September is the_______ month of the year.
A.nineth B.tenth C.nine D. ninth
7. ―Your hat is very nice. ―______.
A. You are right B. That's right C. You are welcome D. Thank you
8. I found a set of in the classroom.
A. key B. keys C. a key D. an key
9. —Is this pencil?
—Yes. The pen is , too.
A. your; my B. yours; mine C. your; mine D. yours; my
10.---_________ your father _________ eating meat?
A. Do;like B. Does;like C. Do;likes D. Are;like
11. This is my dress. That one is .
A. Mary’s B. my sister C. mother D. Mary
12、I don’t like this TV program. It’s _____.
A. fun B. difficult C. boring D. relaxing
13. Jim likes sports, he only watches them on TV?
A. and B. but C. or D. with
14.If you need my help, you can me__________ 63271567.
A.at B.by C.in D.to
15.__________is your backpack? It’s red and yellow.
A.What B.Where C.What color D.Why
Hello! My name is Dave Brown. My 16 name is Dave. I play sports every day and I am very 17 . I eat a lot of fruit and 18 . For fruit, I like apples, oranges, pears and 19 . For vegetables, I like tomatoes and 20 . I don’t like ice-cream. I like chicken 21 dinner every day. I like playing sports, too. I 22 in the morning. I like Lin Shuhao. Do you 23 him? Yeah, he is a basketball player. I like 24 basketball, too. I play it every afternoon. It is not 25 for me. Healthy food and lots of sports makeme healthy.
16. A. first B. last C. family D. English
17. A. good B. healthy C. dear D. boring
18. A. salad B. eggs C. vegetables D. rice
19. A. ice B. bananas C. cream D. hamburgers
20. A. oranges B. apples C. carrots D. chicken
21. A. of B. for C. in D. on
22. A. run B. spell C. lose D. find
23. A. need B. call C. meet D. know
24. A. playing B. to playing C. play D. plays
25. A. difficult B. interesting C. great D. relaxing
Tom: Good evening, Mum.
Mum: Good evening, Tom.
Tom: Do we eat chicken for dinner, Mum?
Mum: No, we eat fish and carrots, dear.
Tom: Mum, I don’t like carrots. I like chicken.
Mum: But we need more vegetables, not only meat. It’s not healthy to eat chicken every day.
Tom: OK. But dad likes chicken, too.
Mum: Well, let’s eat chicken and tomatoes tomorrow.
Tom: That sounds great!
26. What do they eat for dinner?
A. Chicken. B. Carrots. C. Carrots and fish. D. Tomatoes.
27. What does Tom want to eat for dinner?
A. Fish. B. Chicken. C. Carrots. D. Tomatoes.
28. What do they need to eat more?
A. Chicken. B. Meat. C. Vegetables. D. Rice.
29. Does Tom’s father like chicken?
A. No, he doesn’t. B. Yes, he does.
C. No, he does. D. We don’t know.
30. What will they eat tomorrow?
A. Fish and carrots. B. Chicken and carrots.
C. Tomatoes and chicken. D. Fish and chicken.
A black pen is in the library. Is it yours? I am Lucy. E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am Anna. I lost my computer game. It is blue. My telephone number is 471-4295. Call me! Thanks!
Is this your dictionary? Your name is on it. I found it in Classroom 6A.
I found a ring. It is nice. Please e-mail me at email@example.com.
31. Lucy found a________ in the library.
A. pen B. computer game C. dictionary D. ring
32. What color is Anna’s computer game?
A. Black. B. Blue. C. Red. D. Yellow.
33. What is Anna’s telephone number?
A. It’s 470-4294. B. It’s 471-4295.
C. It’s 471-4394. D. It is 470-4293.
34. Tom found a dictionary in ________.
A. Classroom 9A B. Classroom 8A
C. Classroom 7A D. Classroom 6A
35. The dictionary may be ________.
A. Lucy’s B. Anna’s C. Lisa’s D. Frank’s
Hi!I'm Lucy. I am a student in Class 5，Grade 7.I have a big schoolbag. It is blue and red. The price is ￥88.I have a nice pencil box in it. It is ￥10.Its color is white. I bought it in a store. There are four pencils and one pen. Each pencil is ￥1 and the pen is ￥12.My eraser is yellow. The price is ￥2.My ruler is orange and very long. I like them very much. I study very hard.
36.I am in Grade________.
A.One B.Seven C.Three D.Five
37.My schoolbag is ________.
A.big B.small C.lost D.black
37.What color is my pencil box?It's ________.
A.red B.blue C.white D.blue and red
39.How much are my pencils?
A.￥One. B.￥Two. C.￥Four. D.￥Ten.
40.The color of my eraser is ________.
A.orange B.black C.yellow D.blue
41.How are you? A. No, it isn’t.
42.What color is your hat? B. No, he doesn’t.
43.Is this your volleyball? C. I like broccoli.
44.What vegetables do you like? D. It’s yellow.
45.Does he have eggs for breakfast? E. I’m fine, thanks.
46. These are her pens.
47.What can I do for you?
Can I ?
48. I have a ping-pong bat.
I a ping-pong bat.
49.This blue shirt is nine dollars.
__________ __________ is this blue shirt?
50.Are those your grandparents?
51. —Where is the c ? —On the desk.
52. How do you s it?P-E-N.
53. My f subject is P.E.
54. This book is i .We all like it.
55. What f does Sally like? She likes apples.
56. —Let’s basketball. —Great!
57. I want a big bag.
58. Sally likes .
59. My sister is in the picture.
60. Here Alice’s books.
The song .
is your father’s ?
This is my .
Your ID ?
He always for school.II. 单项选择。（每小题1分，共20分）
29. ________you in the classroom?
A. Are B. Do C. Is D. Does
30. ________breakfast, I like milk and eggs.
A. For B. To C. In D. On
31. —Can I help you?
A. Sure. B. Yes, please. C. Sounds good. D. Thanks.
32. Teachers’ day is on ________.
A. Jul. 10th B. Jun. 10th C. Aug. 10th D. Sep. 10th
33. He is ________Chinese boy. ________ boy’s name is Xiaoqiang.
A. an； A B. a； An C. the； The D. a； The
34. Our science class is ________ Monday________Wednesday.
A. from； to B. at； to C. from； for D. in； about
—She is my English teacher.
A. Where’s she? B. Is she your teacher?
C. Who’s she? D. Why is she?
36. —What do you want?
—I want some ________ and________.
A. vegetable； chickens B. vegetable； chicken
C. vegetables； chicken D. vegetables； chickens
37. He is a________ teacher, and he also plays soccer ________.
A. good； good B. well； well C. well； good D. good； well
38. Hamburgers are not ________, we do not eat ________.
A. health； they B. healthy； they C. healthy； them D. health； them
39. All my classes finish _____ 5:00 P.M..
A. in B. at C. on D. with
40. Mary and I ________ in ________ class, we are good friends.
A. am； same B. are； same C. are； the same D. am； the same
41. She ________ all fruit but I ________.
A. likes； don’t B. like； don’t C. likes； not D. likes； aren’t
42. My grandpa always________ us ________sports.
A. let； play B. lets； play C. lets； plays D. let； plays
43. —How much is the quilt?
A. It’s 15 yuan. B. They’re 15 yuan. C. That’s 15 yuan. D. That's an orange.
44. At our great sale, we have skirts ________ red ________ 20 dollars.
A. in； for B. in； in C. for； for D. for； in
45. —______ you _____ your help, Linda.
A. Ask； for B. Thank； of C. Thank； for D. Think； about
46. —When _________he have P.E.?
—He ________ it on Monday.
A. do； has B. do； have C. does； have D. does； has
47. —Happy birthday!
A. You, too. B. Thanks. C. Happy birthday! D. Sure.
48. The English test is difficult ________ interesting.
A. and B. but C. so D. well
You ask me about my favorite festival. It is Spring Festival. It is 49 January or February. For the festival, we do many things and buy many things, so we are always 50 . The 51 of Spring Festival is 52 . We wear new red 53 and put up red paper-cuts . And we put lucky money in red packets . Boys and girls are always happy those days, 54 they can have a good time with 55 family, and they can get lucky money from their parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts. What do we 56 on Spring Festival? Jiaozi and some fruits. In the evening, the family will watch TV together, but children 57 watching TV for 4 hours. It’s really boring for them. They always play 58 their friends.
What about you? What festival do you like best?
49. A. on B. for C. at D. in
50. A. busy B. free C. cool D. fun
51. A. thing B. color C. food D. year
52. A. yellow B. blue C. black D. red
53. A. clothes B. jackets C. skirts D. shirts
54. A. so B. and C. but D. because
55. A. them B. their C. they D. our
56. A. eat B. watch C. play D. do
57. A. like B. want C. don’t like D. need
58. A. with B. at C. about D. to
Spring Festival comes on February 19th this year! Boys and girls like it very much because they don’t go to school from February 1st to February 28th. And they can have new clothes and much money. They can also eat lots of food. But in Liangshan, Sichuan, some boys and girls are not happy. They don’t have warm clothes or food. They can’t go to school. They need help. Do you want to help them? Call us at 87865866.
59. Spring Festival is on ________.
A. February 1st B. February 19th C. January 26th D. January 9th
60. Most boys and girls can have________during Spring Festival.
A. new clothes B. computer C. a soccer ball D. a telephone
61. In Sichuan, some boys and girls don’t have ________.
A. parents B. food C. warm clothes D. B and C
Students like fast food very much. Many of them like to meet friends in a fast food restaurant. They can eat many kinds of food and listen to music in the restaurant. They like to have chicken, French fries, hamburgers, salad and Cola. Their favorite food is ice-cream. But I don’t think fast food is healthy. I like vegetables and fruits. They are healthy food.
62. Students like ________very much.
A. Cola B. ice cream C. chicken D. fast food
63. What does “restaurant” mean in Chinese?
A. 商店 B. 饭店 C. 书店 D. 酒店
64. ________ are healthy food.
A. French fries and chicken B. Hamburgers and Cola
C. Vegetables and fruits D. Cola and ice cream
65. Their favorite food is _______.
A. cola B. fruits C. ice-cream D. salad
Hi, boys and girls! A new Mama store is in No. 1 Middle School now. Come and see at our great sale! We have bread for 3 yuan. Xiangpiaopiao milk tea is on sale for 2 yuan. Vegetable hamburgers are only 3 yuan. Do you need notebooks ? They are only 6 yuan for three. We also have pens in all colors, only 1 yuan each. Some students want to buy socks. We have black socks for only 10 yuan for 3 pairs. For girls, we have socks in pink and purple, they are very nice. Come and buy your things at our great sale.
66. The new store is ______.
A. in the school B. in our room C. i n the library D. in the classroom
67. Mary wants to buy a notebook and a pen, she pays ________.
A. 6 yuan. B. 2 yuan. C. 3 yuan. D. 4 yuan.
68. We can’t buy ________ at the store.
A. pens B. socks C. bags D. bread
69. This article is ________.
A. a letter（信件） B. a notice（通知） C. an e-mail D. an ad（广告）
This is the timetable for the tests of Chongqin g No.1 Middle School. It’s for the students
in Grade Seven. After the tests, their first term in this school will finish.
Dates Days Time Subjects
January 26th Monda 9:00 - 11:00 A.M. Chinese
2:30 - 4:30 P.M. English
January 27th Tuesday 9:00 - 11:00 A.M. math
2:00 - 3:30 P.M. politics and history
70. The students have ________ tests in the morning.
A. Chinese B. English C. politics and history D. Chinese and math
71. The Chinese for t he word “timetable” is ________.
A. 座次表 B. 课桌 C. 时间表 D. 饭桌
72. The students have tests of ________ subjects.
A. two B. four C. three D. five
73. Which of the following is RIGHT?
A. The students have an English test for 2 hours.
B. The students have a geography test.
C. The math test is on Jan. 26th.
D. The Ch inese test is in the afternoon.