1. The medicine wont cure her --- it m__________ stops the pain.
2. It doesnt m__________ whether hell come or not.
3. When building m__________ cost more, the price of houses increases.
4. The government has promised to take m__________ to help the laid-off workers find new jobs.
5. Australia has the biggest iron m__________ （矿藏）in the world.
6. I put salt in her cup of milk by m__________.
7. First aid is the science of giving m__________ care before a doctor can be found.
8. What were your m__________ subjects when you studied in the college?
9. The first m__________ Olympic Games happened in 1896.
10. She was late and m__________ the first ten minutes of the lecture.
11. The rooms in the hotel are m__________ with numbers.
12. I enjoy reading newspapers and m__________.
13. you should read the instructions thoroughly before you operate the ___________.
14. 1.The m_________ of people at the meeting were for the plan.
15. The box is heavy but he m___________ to carry it upstairs.
16. Its bad m_________ to talk with a full mouth.
17. The old couple have been m__________ for fifty years.
18. These shoes do not m_________: one is large and the other small.
19. Theres no doubt that radio and television are important m_________ of communication.
20. Jane was wring a letter and _____________ Jack was watching TV.
21. The library is built in m___________ of Lu Xun.
22. Take this m__________ three times a day and youll be better.
23. He cried and laughed by turns. Obviously he got some m__________ trouble.
24. On the phone, he m___________ that he had been ill.
25. I have sent mother a m_________ to tell her I shall be home late.
26. We must improve the m________ of teaching English.
27. He has no ____________ on the poor.
28. Dont stand in the m__________ of the road, its too dangerous.
29. Would you m___________ me opening the door? Its hot in the room.
30. It is a ten m__________ walk from here to the station.
31. M__________ of words have been written about young people in the United States.
32. The drive saw the police car following him in his side m_________.
33. You m________ flour, yeast and water to make bread.
34. He set off the m__________ he got his mothers letter.
35. We usually get up at 6 oclock in the m__________.
36. The members of the group are _________ young people.
37. The Huangshan M___________ attracts large numbers of tourists every year.
38. She was sent to prison for m__________ her husband.
39. Can you show me the way to the （博物馆）
40. Guitar is a kind of m___________ instrument.
1. September is the n__________ month of the year.
2. It is n__________ for a college student to study a second foreign language.
3. Ive got to give a speech and Im a bit n__________ about it.
4. Theres so much n__________ in this restaurant that I can hardly hear you talking.
5. They live in a _____________ street just off the main road.
6. She comes form England, and English is her n___________ language.
7. They use n__________ gas for cooking.
8. To learn English well, we n__________ more pratice.
9. My next-door n___________ lives in the house next to mine.
10. I have n_________ heard a speech as exciting as this.
11. Last year Jack wrote many articles in English for an American n__________.
12. Last n________ the man upstairs made a lot of noise and woke me up.
13. Its n_________ for her to stay indoors in such cold weather.
14. The weather in n____________ China is said to be extremely cold in winter.
15. What he said had _________ to do with me.
16. N_________ the difference in the pronunciation of these two words: metal and mental.
17. He was born in N__________, 1965, in France.
18. Its difficult to get rooms around the campus ___________.
19. The n__________ of the books in our library is about 45,000.
20. The n___________ told us to wait patiently outside the operation room.